365 Engines Warranty Terms & Conditions
365 Engines strive to supply only the best quality used low mileage engines. All of our engines are handpicked by our purchasers and are tested prior to removal before being checked over thoroughly in our workshop prior to being put onto stock.
We warranty that should an engine supplied by ourselves fail solely due to defective parts during the agreed guarantee period (30 days to 12 months as noted on your original invoice) it may be returned to us and will supply a replacement engine free of charge. This warranty applies to all engines supplied for the balance of the warranty period. Please note and understand that all of our warranties cover mechanical parts only and DO NOT cover any labour charges or any costs associated with faults arising from the fitting of a part we supplied.
Terms & Conditions of Guarantee
- To qualify for our guarantee all the points on our engine fitting check list MUST BE COMPLETED. We will require a copy of your receipts proving that you have purchased all the parts listed on our guarantee requirement check list. We also require a copy of your mechanics installation receipt showing that those parts where replaced at installation. NO PAPER WORK MEANS NO WARRANTY - THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- An Engine service must be carried out by a reputable garage after 500 miles and again when due as per the manufactures guidelines.
- We do not guarantee engine failure or damage occurring directly or indirectly as a result of the following:
- i) Fault arising from a fitting error or poor workmanship.
- ii) Fault or failure of an ancillary component, for example a radiator, timing belt, water pump, fuel injection system, turbo, coolant, gasket, hoses, etc.
iii) Where the vehicle has been used in conjunction with motor sports.
- iv) As a result of malicious damage.
- v) As a result of fire or theft.
- vi) As a result of insufficient coolant or lubricants.
- We do not warranty gaskets and seals. For instance if an engine‘s head gasket should fail or if the engine is overheated then it will not be covered under our guarantee.
- The term “engine” refers to the cylinder head & block and the components which make these up (i.e. pistons, cam shafts, con rods, etc). Any ancillaries left on the engine e.g. cam belt, water pump sensors, etc are left on free of charge and are not covered by this guarantee.
- The guarantee is void if any part supplied has been tampered with in any way (i.e. seals broken, stripped down, taken apart, etc).
- If any repair work is to be carried out full written permission must be obtained in advance from 365 Engines.
- Vehicle recovery charges, hire car costs, loss of earnings, etc are not covered by this guarantee.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing this guarantee is valid in the UK Mainland only.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- This guarantee begins the day the engine is delivered.
- Any part(s) correctly supplied and returned to us within 30 days maybe subject to a 20% handling charge (which maybe waived at the manager’s discretion).
- Our guarantee covers parts only. We do not cover the costs of any labour charges incured or costs associated with any faults arising from the fitting of a part we supplied.
- If we have been unable to deliver or if the item is not collected after 14 days we reserve the right to re-list the item for sale.
- Under distance selling regulations a private consumer has a 7 day “cooling off” period in which he/she may return the goods for a refund. We offer customers a 30 days no quibble return option. However please note that delivery is a separate contract and once completed it is non refundable. Goods once signed for are to be returned at the customer’s expense.
- You must check your item on the time of collection or delivery before signing for the goods. If you are unhappy for any reason you must refuse delivery/collection. Once the item is in your possession the transaction is then complete, so we cannot claim for damage in transit and therefore cannot offer a refund on damaged goods from that point on.
Transfer of Guarantee
Should you sell your vehicle, 365 Engines will transfer any remaining balance of the guarantee over to the new owner as long as the above conditions are adhered to and we receive notice together with copies of all relevant invoices within a reasonable time period. This is subject to a small £25.00 administration charge